I received this book from Santa this last Christmas and it was cute and I wanted to share with you what Hector learned:
1. Making comparisons can spoil your happiness.
2. Happiness often comes when least expected.
3. Many people see happiness only in their future.
4. Many people think that happiness comes from having more power or more money.
5. Sometimes happiness is not knowing the whole story.
6. Happiness is a long walk in beautiful, unfamiliar mountains.
7. It’s a mistake to think that happiness is the goal.
8. Happiness is being with the people you love.
9. Happiness is knowing your family lacks for nothing.
10. Happiness is doing a job you love.
11. Happiness is having a home and a garden of your own.
12. It’s harder to be happy in a country run by bad people.
13. Happiness is feeling useful to others.
14. Happiness is to be loved for exactly who you are.
15. Happiness comes when you feel truly alive.
16. Happiness is knowing how to celebrate.
17. Happiness is caring about the happiness of those you love.
19. The sun and the sea make everybody happy.
20. Happiness is a certain way of seeing things.
Hector went around the world and discovered these 20 lessons and returned home and lived the rest of his life knowing all this true in his heart. I believe in all these lessons and am sure we can all think of a lot more and I feel sorry for the people who fall in the Lesson #3. I enjoyed reading this little book and have thought about it often since I read it, guess it brought me a little bit of Happiness.